skip to main | skip to sidebar

A.Rey's Daily (or somewhat) Musings...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So much to write...

but I think my brain might be overwhelmed. I promise to write later this week.

Topics may (or may not) include:
Running
My fantastically awesome Art979 launch party
Lying
My surprise trip to see my Dad this weekend.

Stay tuned, I'll promise I'll write about one of those topics!
Posted by amanda at 12:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Days 4 & 5
      • Days 2 & 3
      • I've arrived!
      • Dear Mother...
      • Random Thoughts of the Day
      • Dear Life: An Open Letter to the Universe
      • So much to write...
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)

About Me

My photo
amanda
View my complete profile

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog