So I'm a little behindm...but I guess you knew that. I keep thinking I have my thankful thought for today, but I don't want to pull my computer out and wait for it to load. So I'm thinking on those days, I might just type a one sentence thought and send it via text to blog. So here's a few to catch up...
I am thankful for...
06.20.10
The fact that the kids I teach make me smile. Today the front ensemble kids all wished me Happy Early Birthday and told me when they grow up, they all want to be like me. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?
06.21.10
All my family and friends who loved me enough to wish me Happy Birthday!
06.22.10
Girls Night In! Complete with girly movie(Pride and Prejuiduce), coffee and no boys!
06.23.10
Eating your ice cream outside in the warm summer night before it melts. I feel like I have conquered a small victory when this happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah, the balance between brain freeze and melted ice cream : ]
Post a Comment