Today was another long drive from San Antonio to High Island, roughly 260 miles. There are times I just get tired of commercial radio. There's a limit to how many Lady Gaga you can listen to in an hour (in case you didn't know). After the third hearing of Lady Gaga, I turn to my phone and most of the time I listen to Pandora. If you don't have an account, you need to Google it and get one right this second. I was fortunate enough to figure out how to create a Broadway station! THIS is what keeps me going on long drives, songs I know by heart that I can belt out in the comfort of my car.
And I don't mean I am thankful for the creators of Pandora just because they keep me entertained. I have seriously given thought to the process of how it works and cannot even begin how much time has been invested. They have analyzed so many songs and then analyzed different aspects of these songs. Somehow the playlist that Pandora generates seems like it was created by me. Or sometimes it's even better than if I would have made it because they are slipping in new songs that I totally dig or songs that make me go "Oh yeah, I LOVE that song!" So thank you creators of Pandora for being big enough music nerds to make the rest of the music nerds in the world happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment