Friday, June 4, 2010
06.03.10: Kate Potter
Today I am thankful for someone I don't even know, Kate Potter. She's an amazing yoga instructor. Actually what I love about her is she has the most calming voice ever. I walked into my hotel room today and just turned it to FitTV and Namaste Yoga was on. I used to DVR it when I had a house and practice it nightly. I immediately changed out of my work clothes and threw a towel on the floor and started yoga. I had forgotten how much I missed it. And it totally thew off whatever funk I was in because Kate Potter's voice is incredibly soothing and she always ends her program with a stretch and relaxation segment. I managed to get in about 15 minutes of yoga, but it was still enough to put me in a good mood. So I headed to the workout room in the hotel and worked out for an hour. Thank you Kate Potter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah!!!
Post a Comment