Tuesday, June 8, 2010
06.08.10: Becoming Friends with your Deli Person
It's no secret that I am picky when it comes to food. Personally, I don't like to think of myself as picky, I just happen to know what I like and am not afraid to ask for it. :D Remember last week when my deli person was so nice and made me an awesome grilled cheese sandwich, well she was working tonight when I went to store. She didn't notice me right off but I decided to tell her she made my week last week with the awesome sandwich and we immediately struck up a conversation. We must have talked for ten minutes, which is a long time in deli time. It was nice to make friends with her. She said remembered me from last time after I asked for pimento cheese and now she knows my name. She's a truly sweet and genuine lady and I'm looking forward to becoming a regular in the next few weeks while I'm here in Beaumont.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment