Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quick Update...

I photographed a wedding last month. I was super stressed because I've been in 8 weddings, maybe 9...I lost count a couple of years ago...and I KNOW how important it is to catch those "little moments" that happen. I felt like I had to be "on" for almost 16 hours that day. It wasn't physically tough, but mentally, I was not tired but FATIGUED! So I've been trying to edit them and some of the shots didn't come out as great as I saw them in my head so I've been pretty bummed about it. Which makes me put off editing even LONGER. It's been over a month and I haven't sent the bride anything yet. If I was her, I would have emailed, called, texted, sent a carrier pigeon, started smoke signals...and that would just be the beginning, but I haven't heard a peep from her, which makes me procrastination even worse. The more I look at my pictures, the more dissatisfied I am with them and it just goes on.

BUT TODAY, I was at a golf tournament for work and decided to pull out my camera to try and snag some action shots. Well heck yeah, what do you know but I got some pretty stinking good ones! AND I'm supposed to drop them off tomorrow at the Apartment Association so they can go in their magazine! How exciting is that? So I guess it just goes to show, never give up because you never know when you turn the corner where your rainbow will be! (I hope that makes sense to you, it does to me.)

No comments: