a) Whoever said getting to the gym is half the battle, LIED. For me, it's more like 85% of the battle. Most times, after I get to the gym, I'm golden. However, I can think of about 56 things I need to do before going to gym, including, my favorite, sitting on my behind. So getting home and getting changed without getting distracted is a major hurdle for me.
2) If you have time to check your phone and text during workouts, you're not doing it right.
iii) If I take care of my body, amazingly enough, it stops craving junk food and only wants the good things. I just have to remember on my off days not to give in and stick with eating right. And by right, I don't mean no carbs or count calories. Well, I am aware of my calories, but I'm trying to eat real food. I am trying to limit my fried food intake to two meals a week, which seems like a lot, but is still a big cut back for me. If I buy prepared foods, I make sure I can recognize the first five ingredients. Seems like a simple rule, but you'd be surprised at how many foods this rules out.
It seems as if this week has been a good week so far, granted it's only Wednesday. Perhaps, it's the turning point. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment