Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Gonna Learn to Run....or die trying...

Blah. I feel like I should post but I'm out of words right now. I ran tonight. I'm on Week 2 Day 1 of the Couch to 5K program. I did days 1 and 2 last week but took four days off because I was too busy. I should really stop that. So I decided just to start Week 2 all over again. Which probably ended up being for the better. I added an extra cul-de-sac to my run today and I wasn't so moody! Hooray. Maybe one day I'll actually enjoy running. Right now, I'm just trying not to die before the podcast finishes.

(I also think that maybe if I blog everyday that I run, I'll feel more compeled to run instead of sit on my hump and not do it. So if you'll just bear with me, I'll try and make the non-running posts semi-exciting!)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Are you going to do the Czhilispiel 5k again?

amanda said...

Yes Miss Kristen. That is my plan. We'll see how it goes in another 4 weeks. :D