In an effort to not counteract my "running," I decided to pick up Subway. It worked for Jared, so it's good enough for me, right? Of course! I'm a fan of the Subway Club, which is one the healthy menu, but also has enough variety with ham, turkey AND roast beef to make it seem NOT like diet food. If you've watched TV recently, you'll know Subway is bragging about their $5 combos and how they are so cheap. GUESS WHAT?!? My beloved Subway Club isn't on there. Not only is it NOT on there, they raised the price. WTF? I guess to compensate for the cheapness of the crappy subs, the blessed Subway Club is now a "premium" sub. Well thanks Subway, I will no longer be eating your over-priced sub-par deli sandwiches. I'll just eat a cheeseburger and run another five miles.
Okay, I probably will return to Subway out of necessity, but it just makes me mad! So I'm boycotting them for at least a day.
Btw, I just have to throw out that I am seriously, quite possibly even unhealthily (is that a word?) thinking about an old crush ALL THE TIME? It's been for freaking ever. Has anyone else gone through this? Geez. I feel silly for even thinking of him.
So there it is, my return to blogging, my return to a healthier lifestyle. As for the boy, psshtt, hopefully, he'll be out of my head by the end of the week.
2 comments:
Remind Amanda to run. Ok i'll do my best. You must be prepared to win another award at Czhilispeil this year! I'm hoping to move up a place ;]
Good for you. We just got back from an active trip in New Jersey and I hope that activity keeps going! As for the boy, try to stay away from Facebook stalking:) or just give me a call. Ok now I'm off to try some pickled green beans!! Of course I love and miss you ALOT!
Post a Comment