Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Writer's Sleep?
I know, I know...I've been horrible at updating. It's just that every time I'm ready to update, I get sooooooo sleepy. I've been working in Harlingen since the beginning of the year. I don't know if it's the six hour drive each way or something about the weather or climate or what. I always feel like I can go to bed at 9:00 every night. Then the weekend comes and I wake up at 8:30. What the heck? That's almost unheard of for me! So I'm really gonna work on it in February, which is almost here! Where does the time go? I cannot wait for warmer weather. I'm scheduled to be down here for three months, so hopefully after indoor drumline is over, the weather will be warm and I can spend a weekend here and go to South Padre Island. I've never been and I've heard it's amazing. I definitely miss the beach so I know it's gonna get even worse when the weather changes. BUT my cousin's wife step-grandma (did ya get all of that?) has offered to take me to the beach AND mexico! Holler! I'm excited. And I'm going to try and do better at posting. Even when I'm tired...(hopefully). But even if I don't, you can't say I didn't warn you, look at my blog title... =) (and yes, it's been that way since I started it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm totally still reading this randomly. So know that you always have an audience.
um, my word verification is 'dogater.' That sounds like something I do NOT want to meet in a swamp.
Post a Comment