By the way,
yes Kristen, that was you mentioned in the first post. I just remember how you made it very clear you were only joining xanga to keep up with people, so you made my xanga breakup letter! AND i didn't play the clairinet, i played the oboe, BUT i think for music i would do awesome percussioning or oboe or now i'm REALLY into the visual side for marching band and i'm pretty good at it. =)
anne, you better watch what you say because you and brian might have a roommate after you get married!
Yay for comments. I love them!
For all of us working, don't you wish we had summer vacation again? I would rejoice for a summer vacation right now. It's even worse being at the beach and not being able to enjoy it. Right now I just have the extreme urge to sit on my couch and veg and watch some movies. How nice would that be? Pretty dang nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am awesome. I'm sorry I forgot your wind instrument, but I've never acutally witnessed any playing... just that silouette picture that crazywalker.com took.
Post a Comment