Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Numero Uno

Dear Xanga,
We've been together a while. And you've been great too! You've been with me through hard times, I confided in you and told you my frustrations and by golly, you've stuck through it all. I even left you for a while and you so graciously took me back. Allowing me to talk to you like nothing had even happened. But then something happened. You changed. You had to get all fancy on me. Plain ol xanga wasn't good enough, you decided to upgrade and make some changes. However those changes just aren't working for me. You've changed your looks, I'm sure you think for the better, but I'm a little old school and liked the way you looked before. You were fine back in the day, but I don't even understand you any more! All my friends used to like you too! Drum corps buddies, aTm buddies, heck, even Kristen went to you just so she could keep up! I can't even understand you anymore. It's just not the same and I need something different. So Xanga, you've been good to me, but I'm sorry to say it's over. I've found someone new and I like the way they treat me. I can do whatever I want with them and not be confused all the time. So good luck xanga, I'm sure there's still someone out there for you!

-amanda

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye Xanga, Hello Blogger! Yes, I'm making the switch. This is just the beginning. I'm finally figuring out how to adjust templates, so if you add this to your rss feed, I'll make sure and post when I change the page so you can check it out! Xanga seriously is way too complicated and not user friendly at all. I can't do what I want with the template or the background, however, blogger lets me change anything, as long as I can figure it out! So hopefully with my new interest I'll be posting more daily, or at least semi-daily with random thoughts or complaints or celebrations! WOOOOO BLOGGER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We've both made a switch to blogger, though I never commited to Xanga for anything BUT internet stalking.

I love that I made your first post. That was me... right?

Oh. I have no idea how to work an RSS feed. Maybe you can teach me.