...or how Amanda is so very different from boys and that's probably why she hasn't dated on in a while.
When we stay at one place for a while for work, we have started renting an apartment for the crew. And to save money, I have started staying at the apartment with the guys. Lots of interesting discussion arise, like Batman v. Wolverine that appeared on my facebook a while ago. Tonight was the topic of dating. Two guys were talking about how it never works out with girls and how they never make it past three dates. And with our job, three dates is the equivalent to two weeks. I was thinking, "What pigs!" Then I afterwards, I was pondering the subject. *I* never even give guys three dates. I am worse than guys! After all this time, I've been thinking guys were the chauvinist pigs that just use girls and leave them hanging. But really, maybe it's the other way around. At least they are giving their potential suitee a chance to see if it works. I just jump to conclusions and stop it before it begins. So the question is: am I being smart or hasty?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm, I don't know. God blessed me well and I skipped all that dating lots of people thing.
Post a Comment