Here are two things that I have found in the past two weeks that have sky rocketed their respective gas stations to the head of the pack in their gas-station-worthiness. Hold on to your pants...
The Most Awesome Hand Dryer @ Stripes in Riveria, TX
I cannot tell you how much I love this thing. I HATE air hand dryers with a passion. I can never ever EVER get my hands dry and I end up wiping my hands on my pants as I walk out. And then I have wets spots on my hiney. Not cool. However, this bad boy rocks my socks off. You just stick your hands in and pull them out, bam! dry. No joke. One pass through and they're dry. You can go two if you doubt it, but it works. Even better than paper towels I would say. If I owned a convenience store, I would buy this. Or maybe even two. Heck I might even put one in my next house.Clean Lids! @ Shell by Baylor Campus in Waco, TX
So I have to admit, I'm kind of a freak when it comes to germs. I get easily grossed out by people sneezing, coughing, touching gross stuff and then wanting to touch me or something that I consume. Blech. I could seriously throw up just writing about it. Needless to say, I get a little nervous and the sweats when I have to pick out a drink lid in a fountain drink setting. Do you pick the one on top? What if the inside is up? Has someone else already touched it? Where were their hands? Did they wash them like I do? AHH! So this handy little inventions puts my heart at ease. OH! If only every gas station would invest in one I could drink my fountain beverages in peace! Be on the lookout for these handy new inventions. I'll keep my eyes open for more!
2 comments:
Ok, i love how you are rating texas gas stations.
I would like to mention that the Buc-ees has DR. PEPPER ICEES! No longer is humanity tied to the flavors of Coke and Cherry (and sometimes White Cherry)
Second the Dr. Pepper Icees and Buc-ee's in general. Austin to Rockport, Cuero is halfway and I used to stop at the Shell station there. Now it's Buc-ee's. Every time!
Post a Comment