Saturday, August 20, 2011

Revolving Doors?

So the door that I thought was open closed almost as quickly as it opened. But the positive is that it helped me come to terms with the first door closing. I'm over both doors being closed. Cryptic? Yes. Want details? You should call me. In other news, I leave in less that 48 hours for Washington and I haven't packed a lick! Holy crap! I guess I should do that now.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It's Monday the 29th and I'm just NOW seeing your posts in my blog reader? Is google dumb or are you post-dating things?

yes, i will call you. I want to know the secrets.

amanda said...

It just appeared in my blog reader today too. I thought I was crazy! I did not post dating on purpose, but I guess some how it happened...I wrote these last weekend (8/20ish)! And call me whenever you want. I'll give you the juicy details. :)