Thursday, April 23, 2009
Texas Backroads
I travel for work. A LOT. By a lot I mean since last Friday at noon I have put over 1500 miles on my car. Yeah, tell me about it. So I resolved a few weeks ago that instead of rushing to get to my destination and being SUPER stressed out when I got there, I decided to enjoy my drive. If I'm gonna travel across Texas, why not SEE Texas? So I decided to take the scenic route to West Texas and back. Let me tell you, it has done wonders for my sense of self. I have enjoyed my trips, I end up less stressed after my drive and my production is higher quality that it would have been if I was in a bad mood. And on top of that, I've gotten some great pictures too. I spent hours the other night trying to find a program that will map actual routes and not just straight lines, so I could show you all and keep track myself. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. But until I have a coordinating map, here's my journey in pictures...











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love old courthouses!!!
Post a Comment