we got third. Second I could have dealt with, but third? Seriously? And could we have had a worse judge judging GE. Ridiculous.
Not to mention that a random monsoon happened while we were there. I got hailed pelted in my face and was soaking wet until I air-dryed.
AND I severely disagreed with someone on staff.
If it wasn't for the kids, I would have left. Sometimes I think I prefer the kids to adults.
So now I'm "celebrating" by having the day to myself and meeting up with an old friend tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that the win didn't come through. I'm also sorry to hear that some people are crap.
But I'm glad you get to have some good Amanda time with a friend
so Kristen, my friend was Jesse Mattox. We went out to a pub and I saw a guy who looked exactly like Big Jay. So I screamed, "Jesse! I just saw Big Jay go into the bathroom. GO! NOW!" So he went and sure enough it was him! Big Jay and Jamie came and sat with us for a while. It was GOOD TIMES!
Post a Comment