Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Hmm, Can I Run 3.1 miles by Saturday?
It's no lie. I've fallen off the work out horse, so to speak. I used to be addicted to exercising, and I still am. I just have way too much other stuff that has to get done first. I am going to Czhilispiel on Saturday and I just found out they have a 5k run. Now a 5k is only 3.1 miles which I used to run, no problem. However, it's been a few months since I've been running and while this might be the boost I need to start exercising again, part of me doesn't want to make a fool of myself. But then again, it's in Flatonia, who's gonna care? I think I'll test it out tomorrow and we'll see. Kristen, wanna slow jog/walk with me on Saturday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment